Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Pittsburgh OpenSolaris User Group?

I will be moving back to my home town of Pittsburgh PA in a few months. I was working on getting an OpenSolaris user group going in New York but everyone involved is extremely busy we haven't got anything off the ground yet. So I figure maybe I'll give an OpenSolaris user group a shot in Pittsburgh.

So if anyone is interested let me know.

And by the way, Pittsburgh is great place to live for programmers. It is a city with a good technology culture to livability ratio.

Comments:
Ooh! Ooh! Go to 'Thai Place' over on Walnut (near CMU) if you like Thai food. From NY to CA, the best I've had is Thai Place

-M @unixville.com
 
I do like Thai food. I got hooked on that stuff when I worked in Helsinki (I didn't care for Finn food). I am qute familiar with Walnut St. I was literally born a couple of blocks away from it!

Now I'll have a place to eat after I visit the new Apple store there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?